Actichem are pleased to show a recent Seko DR30 installation onto a hotels kitchen industrial dishwasher, these dosing units are reliable and with some very useful programming options.
In this particular instance this Seko DR30 was installed onto an Electrolux dishwasher (please see Electrolux dosing unit blog for wiring diagram). We programmed the unit onto timed mode giving an initial charge off detergent when the unit is first turned on to delivering a timed dose of detergent and rinse aid every time the DR30 receives its top up signal.
As standard with Actichems dosing unit installations new conduit, wiring and tubing were fitted along with the DR30.
The dosing unit was pumps were primed and the dishwasher was put on several cycles to test for leaks for the detergent fitting and rinse fitting (one way valve).
Actichem recommend 6 monthly service calls or Planned Preventive Maintenance Calls PPM’s for short.
When Actichem attend a service call we carry out the following :-
- Squeeze tube change on all pumps
- Pumps primed
- Machine run through a test cycle this being on Laundry and Dishwashers
- Stand pipes checked
We charge an initial call out which includes the first hours labor plus parts if required
Regular servicing prevents
- Costly leak, keeps breakdown / reactive call outs to a minimum.
- Ensures results do not suffer
- Helps build relationships and confidence with the client
- Ensures your product is still being used through you dosing unit
- Keeps your sales were they should be
We install and complete servicing on all the major chemical dosing unit manufacturers :-
For more information on our servicing please do not hesitate to contact us
Tel 07825 300266
email : email@example.com